Open Awards | Effective Invigilation
This course deals with the essential information you need to be able to deliver face to face invigilation of externally-controlled assessments
Who is this for?
All staff in Open Awards centres who are approved to deliver Functional Skills.
How long will it take?
There is no set duration for the course but we expect that it will take 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. However you will only have 30 days to complete and achieve the course. This 30 day limit starts to form the minute you purchase the course in the eShop. Failure to complete the training within the set time frame may incur charges for your centre.
What will you be learning?
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Invigilators and Administrators.
- Know what paperwork must be completed by Invigilators.
- Know about required seating arrangements for both paper-based and on-screen assessments.
- Know what is permitted and what is not permitted in an assessment room.
- Know how to start and end both paper-based and on-screen assessments correctly
Will I get a certificate of attendance?
You will achieve an attendance and participation certificate at the end of your course so as long as you achieve 80% and above in the post-course assessment.
Available!Return to Store